JANOME CONTINENTAL M7
- 1300 Stitches per Minute
- 7" HD Colour Screen
- Auto Presser Foot Lift
- 9mm Stitch Width
- Knee Lift
Janome Continental M7
The Janome Continental M7 is perfect for the heavy duty user. We have sold this model to the home user, and to alterations businesses. It will sew through almost everything, all day long.
The M7 has the industry’s LARGEST sewing space available on any household use machine. Engineered to meet your demands, the M7 provides powerful penetration and needle force. Perfect for dressmaking, quilting and allowing you to easily tackle heavy-weight home furnishing projects.
The M7 is the fastest drop-in bobbin home sewing machine available. We’ve implemented a durable DC brushless motor that gives you 1300 stitches per minute, while still giving you the strength and stability you require. Add in the full metal frame and Janome’s high standards for vibration suppression and you can be assured of a pleasurable, smooth and high-performance sewing experience for all your sewing projects. There is even an instructional app available which uses the machines QR code to access help videos.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
- 400 BUILT-IN STITCHES UP TO 9MM WIDE, INCLUDING 5 ALPHABETS
- 12 SENSOR BUTTONHOLES, 1 AUTOMATIC
- SUPERIOR NEEDLE THREADER
- RULERWORK MODE
- AUTOMATIC PRESSER FOOT LIFT
- SEWING APPLICATIONS ON-SCREEN SUPPORT
- ACUSPARK TUTORIAL APP
- SNAP-ON PRESSER FEET
- USB PORT
- START/STOP BUTTON
- LOCKING STITCH BUTTON
- AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER
- TWIN NEEDLE SETTING
- EASY SET BOBBIN
- FULL COLOUR H52.4 W91.4mm (7”) HD TOUCHSCREEN
- MAX SEWING SPEED 1,300 SPM
What's in the box...
- 1/4” Seam Foot (O)
- Nets x 2
- 1/4” Seam Foot (O) (without a guide)
- Overcast Foot (M)
- Accessory Box (Plastic)
- PC Application Pack (CD)
- AcuFeed/Dual Feed Std Foot Twin (AD)
- Power Lead
- AcuFeed Flex HP2
- Professional Grade Foot (HP)
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot (R)
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Base Plate (For Foot Control)
- Satin Stitch Foot (F)
- Blind Hem Stitch Foot (G)
- Ruler Work Foot (QR)
- Button Sewing Foot (T)
- Satin Stitch Foot Open (F2)
- Button Shank Plate
- Screwdriver (Winged)
- Darning/Embroidery Foot (PD-H)
- Seam Ripper
- Darning/Embroidery Foot (PD-H) Open Toe
- Spool Caps x 2 (Large)
- Semi-Hard Dust Cover
- Spool Caps x 2 (Small)
- Foot Control - Large
- Spool Holder x 2 (Special)
- Free Motion Quilting Foot (QC) Closed Toe
- Spool Rest x 2
- Free Motion Quilting Foot (QO)
- Open Toe 859832016 Stabilising Plate (for Buttonhole Foot R)
- Free Motion Quilting Zigzag Foot (QV)
- Standard Foot (A)
- Hemmer Foot (D)
- Thread Cutter Switch (for Foot Control)
- Instructional DVD
- Touch Panel Stylus
- Knee Lifter (Straight Adjustable)
- Variable Zigzag Open Toe Foot (QZ)
- Large Extension Table with Drawer
- Zipper Foot (E)
- Lint Brush
- Zipper Foot Concealed (Z)
- Needle Plate - Professional Grade (HP)
- Needle Plate - Standard
- Needle Plate - Straight Stitch
DeliveryAlan and Steve offer free delivery with your new machine.
Under normal circumstances delivery takes 1 - 2 days - excluding weekends.
Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers.
Alternatively you can choose to collect your machine from our shop at a time that suits you.
Please just let us know and we'll be happy to help you.
We only deliver machines to the UK Mainland.
Although we post parts & accessories worldwide, we do not ship machines or cabinets outside the UK.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Janome Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Janome Continental M7 for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.