BROTHER PR1050X 10 NEEDLE EMBROIDERY MACHINE
Product code: PR1050X
Buy your Brother PR1050X from the Bamber Boys for total peace of mind and a fantastic backup and aftersales service.
BUY THE BRAND NEW BROTHER PR1050X FROM THE BAMBER BOYS.
The Brother PR1050X 10 needle embroidery machine has a number of new features including an improved camera and faster scanner. This means you can align designs on garments etc much quicker and easier than before. I've listed the bullet features below and a few photos of the new screen and the box and Shahid and Luke setting it up - but the main thing to say about the Brother PR1050X is the way my brother, Steve, and I will look after you once you've spent your brass. I've also included a picture of myself (Alan Bamber) next to my Defender because it is usually me who delivers the PR655's and PR1050X. On average I spend between 1 - 2 hours with a new customer showing them the ropes but I don't mind spending longer.
We already have hundreds of happy embroidery customers all over the UK and this is because of our aftersales service.
So, when you decide to buy your new Brother PR1050X from Alan & Steve Bamber you can expect,
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- In-situ training - We will stay as long as you need.
- On-going aftersales training and tuition.
- 12 months guarantee - parts, labour and transport.
- Use of a free loan Brother PR655 (6 needle) - To minimise 'down-time' if we collect your PR1050X for service or repairs.
Some of the features of the Brother PR1050X
- Large 14" x 8" embroidery area
- Embroider up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- 699 total built-in embroidery designs
- 8 monograms
- 140 frame pattern combinations
- 37 built-in fonts: 31 Alphabets, 1 Super Small Font, 2 Cyrillic, 3 Japanese
- 10-needle free arm embroidery
- 10-needle automatic threading
- 10 thread eyelet threading system
- Runway® Lighting
- 5 built-in LED lights with adjustable settings
- Compact LED light covers
- InnovEye® 2 Technology
- Up to 5 x scanning speed
- Up to 3 x clearer camera resolution
- Easy access to bobbin
- Professional vertical rotary hook
- Easy oiling maintenance button
- Optimized upper shaft track
- Refined lower shaft design
- Multi-voltage capability
- Up to 20% quieter than previous models
- Black and red cosmetic design detail
Please feel free to phone us with any questions
Bamber Sewing Machines
445 - 449 Liverpool Road
0161 707 7786
A family business since 1946.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.