BERNINA S 570QE
Auto Thread Cutter
Patchwork Foot #97 included
8.5" Space to right of needle
0161 707 7786
Bernina S 570QE Sewing MachineThe Bernina S 570QE is one of our most popular Bernina models. On the outside, sleek and cool. On the inside, a city of Swiss engineering hidden from view. That's what makes the difference, and you can just feel that difference when you sew with a Bernina.
The Bernina 570 is a mid range model. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive. It is designed to be used by the quilter, the dressmaker, the crafter and anyone who just enjoys sewing. It is also one of those machines that will bring the best out in you. As time goes by you will gain in confidence and take on those bigger projects.
But for now....
Once you get the 570 out of its box, and you've stroked that cool sleekness. Take your time and don't put yourself under any pressure. The big projects can wait a little while longer. For now, you two just need to get to know each other. Begin with small tests and small unimportant projects. Find your way around the control screen. Get the feel for your new machine. It won't take long, but rush in too fast... There will be tears before bedtime and it will be you making the apologies.
All the way along, whether you live in Altrincham or Axminster, we will always be here to help you.
Enough space for bigger projects
- Handle big quilts with ease
- Live up to your quilt creativity
- Enough room for comfortable quilting
The B 570 QE with its extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Perfect to handle big quilting projects with the greatest of ease.
Keep your hands on the fabric
- Adjust your quilt safely
- Tiny adjustments can be done quickly
- Rotate, turn & do appliqués easily
Thanks to the hover function the foot raises, but the needle stays in the fabric, making it easy to maneuver and turn as you appliqué and quilt.
Achieve perfect stitch results
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free-motion quilting.
Quilt all materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed on both sides
- Quilt many layers without puckers
- Excellent for slippery or fine materials
The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
Automatic features save time
- Thread is cut automatically
- Save time for your creative ideas
- More time to focus on your quilt
Thanks to the automatic thread cutter, your thread is cut with an easy one-button operation. Keeps your work flowing easily and saves time.
Quilters love Patchwork foot #97
- Designed for straight-stitching
- Ideal for sewing 1/4" seam allowances
- Extra insurance to experienced piecers
The Patchwork foot #97 is the special accessory for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
|Code||BN S 570QE|
- Traditional Bernina CB Hook
- 900 Stitches per Minute
- 8.5" / 190mm From Right of Needle to Neck of Machine
- Colour Touch Screen
- LED Sewing Lights
- 9mm Max. Stitch Width
- 6mm Max. Stitch Length
- 11 Needle Positions
- 2 Spool Holders
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- 3 Manual Thread Cutters
- Create & Save Stitch Combinations
- Fully Auto. Needle Threader
- Memory (short-term/altered stitches)
- Memory (long-term/altered stitches)
- BSR Enabled, straight stitch and zigzag
- Start/Stop Button (stitching without foot control)
- Slide Speed Control
- Upper Thread Indicator
- USB Interface for PC Connection
- USB Interface for USB Data Stick
- Needle Stop Up/Down
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Sewing Tutorial
- Embroidery Tutorial
- Creative Consultant
- Eco Mode
- Machine Weight
- Machine Size - 461 / 200 / 327.5 mm 18.1″ / 7.9″ / 12.9″
Standard Accessories for the Bernina S 570 QE
- BSR stitch regulator
- Reverse pattern foot #1C
- Reverse pattern foot #1D
- Overlock foot #2A
- Buttonhole foot with slide #3A
- Zipper foot #4D
- Open embroidery foot #20C
- Drop-shaped embroidery foot #26
- Patchwork foot #97
- Knee lifter
DeliveryAlan and Steve offer free delivery with your new machine.
Under normal circumstances delivery takes 1 - 2 days - excluding weekends.
Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers.
Alternatively you can choose to collect your machine from our shop at a time that suits you.
Please just let us know and we'll be happy to help you.
We only deliver machines to the UK Mainland.
Although we post parts & accessories worldwide, we do not ship machines or cabinets outside the UK.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Bernina Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Bernina S 570 for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
Berninas WarrantyThe Bernina Warranty covers your Bernina for seven years.
Their guarantee covers main parts and labour. As a condition you must have your machine serviced every three years by an approved Bernina Agent.
Service work is chargeable.