Bernina S 500e
- More space for bigger embroidery projects
- Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
- Edit embroidery designs via touch screen
- Position design exactly where you want
- Achieve finest embroidery results
0161 707 7786
FOR STOCK INFORMATION
Bernina S 500eThe Beautiful Bernina S 500e embroidery machine is a delight to use. The perfect choice for those in love with the Bernina marque. This model will particularly appeal if you already have a Bernina sewing machine, but you've always had a bit of a thing for embroidery. Go on, admit it. And this way you can have two separate Berninas, each one fulfilling a separate role. One sews. One embroiders. So, no need to make any excuses.
The Bernina S 500e is also easy to use with a range of built-in designs and fonts for you to play with. Two USB sockets on the end of the machine enables you to upload embroidery designs via cable or memory stick.
One of the nicest features about the Bernina S 500e embroidery machine is the silky white finish. We all want our Berninas to look good, right, well this one is an absolute peach.
For some people this kind of embroidery is still a new door to open. well don't worry about that. If you phone Bambers and ask to speak to Alan, he will answer all your questions and put your mind at rest about all things embroidery. It's an exciting world and you've got to start somewhere.
More space for creative freedom
- Handle big projects with ease
- Comfortably create endless designs
- Re-designed embroidery module
The extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Enjoy a large embroidery area of 15.75" x 6.5" to bring your embroidery ideas to life.
Edit your designs with ease
- Simply undo & redo steps
- Edit designs as a group or break apart
- Customize the stitch-out sequence
With the Enhanced Editing Functions you can realize your ideas directly on screen and use your creativity to create new designs
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one: cuts the thread, lifts the needle and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- Manage thread cuts with ease
- No manual trimming on top side
- Achieve perfect embroidery results
The Thread Away Mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Finest embroidery results for you
- Perfect stitches, fast & quiet
- Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
- Frontload the bobbin with new thread
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Easy design positioning
- Position designs easily and precisely
- No need to use the template anymore
- Perfect results in short times
Use Pinpoint Placement to position your design precisely: select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
- 8.5" / 215mm Sewing space to right of needle
- 4.3" / 10cm Colour touch screen
- 12 LED lights
- Multi-function knobs
- 2 Spool pegs
- Semi-automatic needle threader
- Auto thread cutter
- 4 Manual thread cutters
- Adaptive thread tension
- Start/Stop button (stitching without touching foot control)
- Slide speed control
- Upper thread indicator
- Lower thread indicator
- USB interface for PC connection
- Bobbin winding while embroidering
- On-screen help
- Setup program
- Machine weight 11kg
- Embroidery module M
- Drop-shaped embroidery foot #26
- Medium embroidery hoop
- Large oval embroidery hoop
DeliveryAlan and Steve offer free delivery with your new machine.
Under normal circumstances delivery takes 1 - 2 days - excluding weekends.
Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers.
Alternatively you can choose to collect your machine from our shop at a time that suits you.
Please just let us know and we'll be happy to help you.
We only deliver machines to the UK Mainland.
Although we post parts & accessories worldwide, we do not ship machines or cabinets outside the UK.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Bernina Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Bernina S 500 for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
Berninas WarrantyThe Bernina Warranty covers your Bernina for seven years.
Their guarantee covers main parts and labour. As a condition you must have your machine serviced every three years by an approved Bernina Agent.
Service work is chargeable.