BERNINA S 480
OUT OF STOCK
CALL 0161 707 7786 FOR
- 9mm Stitch Width
- Jumbo Bobbin
- 994 stitches inc 5 alphabets
- 7" From Needle to Neck
Bernina 7 Year Guarantee
Phone to Order - 0161 707 7786
Bernina S 480 Sewing Machine
The Bernina S 480 is a perfect choice for the professional dressmaker and fashion designer. It offers a comprehensive range of stitches and features all designed to help you create. As with most of the Bernina stable, the Bernina S 480 requires some input and application from the user. The more you are prepared to apply yourself and learn, the more your creative talents will be realised.
All images are shown with a range of accessories and extras all available in our Haby.
Some words from Bernina...
Time Saving Automatic Features
- Automatic thread cutter - press a button
- Needle threader
- Press a button and the Bernina 480 cuts the threads and the needle lifts, leaving your hands free.
- More room for larger projects
- Sewtable included
- The extended freearm offers 7 inches right of the needle and allows plenty of room.
Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Thinner fabrics - you can increase the pressure.
- Thicker fabrics - you can reduce the pressure.
- The basic settings can be individually adjusted to suit the fabric you are sewing.
Easy to Navigate Touch-Screen
- Modern colour touch-screen
- Easy to use and simple to operate
- On-screen support
- The on-screen, there-when-you-need-it, Sewing Consultant helps you find the right settings.
- Knee Lifter
- The Bernina 480 Free Hand System lets you lift or lower the presser foot using only the knee lifter.
- Sew perfect stitches with 9mm width
- Jumbo bobbin for fewer stops
- Front-loading bobbin
- The Bernina 480 Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise, and fast too, sewing at a maximum speed of 900 stitches per minute.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
- Colour touch screen
- BSR Enabled - Optional BSR Foot Required
- Maximum stitch width 9mm
- 11 needle positions
- BERNINA foot control with back-kick function
- Create and save stitch combinations
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Start/stop button (stitching without foot control)
- Pattern start/end function
- Automatic securing function
- Pattern repeat (up to 9)
- Free Hand System (FHS) Optional Knee Lifter Required
- 994 stitch patterns (incl. alphabet)
- 29 Utility stitches
- 11 Buttonholes (incl. eyelet)
- Automatic buttonhole length measuring system
- Automatic buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- 2 Darning programs
- 250 Decorative stitches
- 27 Quilting stitches
- 21 Cross-stitch programs
- 5 Sewing alphabets
- Reverse sewing
- Reverse pattern foot #1
- Overlockfoot #2
- Buttonhole foot with slide #3
- Zipper foot #4
- Blindstitchfoot #5
- Extension table
- Dust cover
- 3 bobbins (1 in bobbin case)
- Selection of needles
- Height compensating tool
- Seam ripper
- Screwdriver (red)
- Hex key
- Lint Brush
- 1 foam pad
- 3 spool discs
DeliveryAlan and Steve offer free delivery with your new machine.
Under normal circumstances delivery takes 1 - 2 days - excluding weekends.
Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers.
Alternatively you can choose to collect your machine from our shop at a time that suits you.
Please just let us know and we'll be happy to help you.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Bernina Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Bernina S 480 for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
Berninas WarrantyThe Bernina Warranty covers your Bernina for seven years.
Their guarantee covers main parts and labour. As a condition you must have your machine serviced every three years by a Bernina Agent.
Service work is chargeable.