BERNINA L450 OVERLOCKER
- High Quality Stitching
- Wave Free Seams
- Fast & Smooth
- Colour Coded Threading
Free Next Day Delivery
Phone to Order - 0161 707 7786
2 Year Guarantee
Unlimited free tuition
Bernina L450 OverlockerThe Bernina L 450 Overlocker comes with the Micro Thread Control (MTC) system to help you create professional seams and perfectly finished edges. Two bright LED lights illuminate your work brilliantly so you can see more than before.
The L 450 will make short work of any overlocking job and help you produce professional looking results every time.
- Sews, cuts and finishes seams in one operation for efficiency and with precision
- Easy and comfortable to handle even for beginners 2-3-4 thread stitch formations provide the most flexibility in selecting the perfect stitch
- Professional stitch quality each time
- Excellent rolled hemming
- Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
- Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- For consistent high-quality stitches
- For professional seams
- Fine-tune the over-edge threads
The patented mtc Micro Thread Control saves you significant time and effort while ensuring consistent high-quality stitches, since you need only set thread tension once – even if you alter the cutting width and fabric thickness!
- Two bright LED lights
- Tools easily accessible in the looper cover
- Bin for fabric trimmings or accessory storage
Precise and Flexible
- Sew fast and smoothly at any speed
- Stitch & cut thick fabrics with precision
- Wave- and pucker-free seams
- With the manual needle threader
- Colour-coded threading path
- Lower looper threader support
- Standard presser foot
- Cutoff bin
Under normal circumstances delivery normally takes 2-3 days. Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers. Alternatively you can choose to have your machine delivered to our shop and collect it yourself at a time that suits you.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Bernina Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Bernina for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
Berninas WarrantyThe Bernina Warranty covers your Bernina for seven years.
Their guarantee covers main parts and labour. As a condition you must have your machine serviced every three years by an approved Bernina Agent.
Service work is chargeable.