BERNINA B 325
97 stitches including alphabet
5.5mm stitch width
6.3" sewing space
Free Next Day Delivery
Bernina 7 Year Guarantee
Phone to Order - 0161 707 7786
BERNINA B 325
The Bernina B 325 will delight you with it's ease of use and flexibility. As machines grow in size to accommodate the legions of quilters, there is still space for a smaller sewing machine. Many sewers want something simple and honest. By that we mean, sew all day, sew through all sorts of fabrics and always deliver a good stitch. And do it all without any messing around.
So you can make adjustments to a new jacket. Sew a hem in your trousers. Replace a broken zip in an evening dress. The Bernina B 325 will do all these things and more. It isn't cheap, but it is good value for money and it will stay faithful for years.
Many of our customers enjoy creating freehand embroidery. It is something we're asked over the telephone time and time again. All Berninas are ideally suited to freehand embroidery and the B 325 is no exception. Team the 325 with one of the freehand embroidery feet - the Number 9 is most popular - and away you go.
What we've learned over the past forty odd years is simple. Have your Bernina B 325 serviced by a Bernina dealer every three or four years. Do not use cheap nasty needles or threads. Use Gutermann threads and Schmetz needles, or similar. Try to avoid using the wrong spools. We mean those that you have in your drawer, from your mothers old Singer she bought fifty years ago.
All images are shown with a range of accessories and extras all available in our Haby.
Some words from Bernina...
Individual and fast
- Customise your stitch length and width.
- Save and reuse stitches.
- Variable sewing speed.
- Sew at fast speeds of up to 900 stitches per minute.
Your sewing projects are done in no time.
Easy threading? Yes, please!
- No more laborious threading
- Thread your needle with ease
- One, two ... and it's threaded!
The semi-automatic threader makes threading easier than ever. A few simple steps, and the thread is in place.
Small but wow
- Enough space for your creativity
- Comfortable and perfectly sized
- Slide-on extension table for more workspace
The freearm provides 6.3 inches of space to the right of the needle for exciting projects and unlimited creative freedom.
- Bright LED light for long nights of sewing
- Easily save your favorite settings
- Keep track of everything on the display
Want to be creative at night? It's not problem with the B 325. The LED light ensures optimum visibility for night owls who love to sew.
Creative stitch selection
- Decorative stitches, cross stitches and more
- 23 different decorative stitches
- Select stitches easily at the touch of a button
There are many different stitches, all of which you can customise. It's not easy to pick a favourite.
In love with buttonholes
- Sew buttonholes automatically
- Quick, easy and precise
- Buttonholes - all with the same length
With the optional Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, you can sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
- 900 stitches per minute (max)
- 6.3"/160mm sewing space to the right of the needle
- LCD display
- 8 LED lights
- 5.5mm stitch width (max)
- 5mm stitch length (max)
- 9 needle positions
- 2 spool holders
- Semi-automatic needle threader
- 3 manual thread cutter
- Memory (short-term/altered stitches)
- Memory (long-term/altered stitches)
- Start/Stop button (sewing without foot control)
- Slide speed control
- Change stitch setting while sewing
- Bernina foot control (with kick-back function) Optional
- Needle stop up/down
- Bobbin winding while sewing
- Pattern end programmable
- 97 number of stitch patterns (inc. alphabet) total
- 15 utility stitches total
- 1 buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- Darning programs
- 23 decorative stitches total
- 3 quilting stitches total
- 3 cross stitch program
- 1 sewing alphabet
- Reverse sewing
What's in the box...
- Reverse pattern sole #1
- Overlock sole #2
- Buttonhole sole #3
- Zipper sole #4
- Blindstitch sole #5
- Snap-on shank #78
- Entension Sewtable
- 3 bobbins (one in bobbin case)
- Selection of needles
- Height compensating tool
- Seam Ripper
- Hex key
- Lint brush
- 1 foam pad
- 3 spool discs
DeliveryAlan and Steve offer free delivery with your new machine.
Under normal circumstances delivery takes 1 - 2 days - excluding weekends.
Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers.
Alternatively you can choose to collect your machine from our shop at a time that suits you.
Please just let us know and we'll be happy to help you.
We only deliver machines to the UK Mainland.
Although we post parts & accessories worldwide, we do not ship machines or cabinets outside the UK.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Bernina Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Bernina B 325 for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
Berninas WarrantyThe Bernina Warranty covers your Bernina for seven years.
Their guarantee covers main parts and labour. As a condition you must have your machine serviced every three years by an approved Bernina Agent.
Service work is chargeable.