BERNINA 790 PLUS E
Product code: BN790E
Order by Phone on 0161 707 7786
The Bernina 790 Plus E is one mighty beast of a sewing machine. A machine designed for the most demanding sewing and embroidery enthusiast.
Buy our showroom Bernina 790 (embroidery unit not included) for ONLY £3495
Buy our Showroom Model Bernina 790 & Embroidery Unit
Phone us today to buy on 0161 707 7786
Bernina 790 Plus E The Bernina 790 Plus E is one mighty beast of a sewing machine. A machine designed for the most demanding sewing and embroidery enthusiast. If you're a quilting addict you will appreciate the space offered by the ten inch long arm.
Bernina 790 Plus E Features
- 9mm stitch width for decorative stitches
- Jumbo bobbin for fewer interruptions
- Convenient auto thread cutter
- Adjustable tension for perfect stitches
- Easy threading saves you time
What comes with the Bernina 790 Plus E
- Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR)
- Reverse Pattern Foot #1C
- Reverse Pattern Foot #1D
- Overlock Foot #2A
- Buttonhole Foot with Slide #3A
- Zipper Foot #4D
- Blindstitch Foot #5
- Jeans Foot #8
- Open Embroidery Foot #20C
- Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #28
- Sideways Motion Foot #40
- Small Embroidery Hoop
- Medium Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery Module
- Large Oval Embroidery Hoop
- Knee Lift
More information on the Bernina 790 Plus E
Place your design exactly where you want it
- Clean embroidery on top
- Intuitive and very easy to use
Quiet and precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew and embroider for longer
- More time for your creativity
More space for your work
- Embroider Maxi-sized designs with ease
- Comfortably handle larger projects
- Designed for the Maxi-Hoop
- No manual cut at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Love the Bernina innovations
- Achieve finest stitching results
- Stitches are kept consistent
- Assistance with free motion stitching
- The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension provides ideal thread tension for each and every stitch type, in any variation. The BERNINA Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results.
Ask your on-screen support
- Ask how much stabiliser you need
- Find the proper needle & presser foot
- Learn more about sewing & embroidery
- The Sewing and Embroidery Consultants and the built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answer your questions whenever you need them.
Sew silk & leather like a professional
- Handle special materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed
- Optimum visibility while sewing
- The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed is easily engaged when needed and tucks completely out of the way when it’s not.
Create your personal stitch
- Design and create your own stitches
- Draw your stitch design directly on the screen
- Convert the design into a stitch pattern
- Edit stitches and create your own. The creative possibilities are endless and your stitch library is continuously expanding.
Enjoy embroidery at its best
- Switch to embroidery mode with one click
- Edit any design with ease
- Position the design directly
- Complex design combinations can be re-sequenced according to color. Save the finished design on the machine or on a USB stick.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
DeliveryAlan and Steve offer free delivery with your new machine.
Under normal circumstances delivery takes 1 - 2 days - excluding weekends.
Your machine will be delivered to your home via one of the main couriers.
Alternatively you can choose to collect your machine from our shop at a time that suits you.
Please just let us know and we'll be happy to help you.
We only deliver machines to the UK Mainland.
Although we post parts & accessories worldwide, we do not ship machines or cabinets outside the UK.
Alan and Steve's Guarantee to youWe are Bernina Main Agents.
Our guarantee covers your Bernina 790 Plus E for two years and includes parts and labour, but not transport. It may be an idea to retain the box and internal packaging - if you have space.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your machine, please phone us as 'faults' can often be rectified over the phone.
Dad always used to say the workshop is the backbone of our business. From the 1970's both Alan and Steve learned the trade by starting in the workshop. Since those early days, we have both attended many technical training courses across the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
Berninas WarrantyThe Bernina Warranty covers your Bernina for seven years.
Their guarantee covers main parts and labour. As a condition you must have your machine serviced every three years by an approved Bernina Agent.
Service work is chargeable.